Eddie is the Managing Member of the Mintz Levin San Diego office, and he also serves on the firm’s Policy Committee. His practice is focused on a full range of corporate and securities matters, including corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, venture financing, technology licensing, and general business counseling for both public and private companies.
He has extensive experience with counseling public and private companies in the life sciences, healthcare services, telecommunications, software, hardware, e-commerce, and information technology industries in a broad range of transactional matters.
Eddie has represented clients in over 250 mergers and acquisition transactions. He also has represented investors and private companies in numerous private equity financings valued in excess of $300 million. Eddie has represented clients in numerous securities offerings ranging from venture capital financings to public offerings.
Before joining Mintz Levin, Eddie was the firm-wide practice group leader of the corporate and securities group at an international law firm in the San Diego area.
While studying at Stanford Law School, Eddie was the editor-in-chief of the Stanford Journal of International Law and the articles editor of the Stanford Law and Policy Review.
- § $250 million acquisition of pharmaceutical company by a publicly traded pharmaceutical company
- § $193 million acquisition of a private software company by a publicly traded Internet and software development company
- § $90 million acquisition of a private software company by a publicly traded software company
- § $75 million merger of two publicly traded pharmaceutical companies
- § $60 million acquisition of a private drug discovery company by a publicly traded drug discovery company
- § Over $40 million of acquisitions for a health care private equity fund
- § $8 million financing of a telecommunications company
- § $6 million financing of a software company
- § $5 million financing of a chemical research company
- § $5 million financing of a wireless company
- § $3.5 million financing of a health care company
- § $2.5 million financing of a medical device company
- § $2 million financing of a consumer products company